Rizos Curls NEW Light Hold Gel
Our Light Hold Gel seals in moisture while offering flexible, flake-free, lasting hold & definition. It helps define & hold curls without leaving hair crunchy, for shiny, frizz-free voluminous curls. It also helps combat humidity & works great on all textured hair types, from curls, coils & waves!
This special formula features Key Natural Ingredients:
- Deeply hydrating & regenerating, naturally improves hair & scalp health, helps prevent hair breakage
- Nourishes hair, boosts shine, improves curl definition, protects hair & scalp with Vitamin E
- Known to promote healthy hair growth, anti-inflammatory & soothing to scalp
- Naturally occurring amino acid in keratin that helps to minimize hair loss by protecting hair from damage, reduces hair breakage & supports the hair's moisture barrier
- Known for its many healing properties, it improves hair health and has antioxidant & anti-inflammatory properties
Suggested Use: Finishing touch after our Curl Defining Cream. Apply quarter size amount in sections & scrunch curls in upward motion. Air dry or blow dry with our Rizos Curls Collapsible Diffuser for best results. While drying, apply additional product to areas that require more moisture & hold.
8fl oz/ 237ml
~No sulfates, silicones, parabens~
Made with 95% Naturally Derived Ingredients
Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Sorbitol, Polysorbate 20, Glycereth-26, Sodium Polyitaconate, Arginine, Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Triethyl Citrate, Tocopherol, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed/Flaxseed) Seed Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract, Ulmus Fulva Bark Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Disodium EDTA, AMP-Acrylates Copolymer, Polyurethane-14, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol